Since the inception of Florida’s Medical Marijuana Program, Five Points has been responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry. Over the past five years, the Registry has grown to support nearly one million eligible Florida residents and is integrated with multiple state and local data systems.
Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry’s key functionality:
- Integration to multiple state and local data systems to streamline work processes, validate eligibility and reduce potential fraud.
- User role-based security which permits access to designated areas of the Registry that can be configured by user type, including patients, caretakers, physicians, members of law enforcement, state program staff (and contracted support staff) and dispensing organizations.
- Client/patient/caretaker demographic information and search capability.
- Client/patient/caretaker authorizations which allow the OMMU, physicians and dispensing organizations to view and edit patient’s information, orders, etc.
- Client/patient/caretaker functionality to support the card application process and secure printing of identification cards.
- Order functionality to allow physicians the ability to enter orders for medical cannabis and devices.
Five Points’ core principles of developing software solutions that work for our clients and the clients they serve rely on the general principles of listening to our clients, building a team of talented technologists, investing in an infrastructure that can scale while providing a cost-effective solution and continuing to analyze and improve system design while providing sound training and consultation.
If your state is looking to implement a medical cannabis program, please contact Five Points to discuss how we can help.